Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Policy at the local level: Mayors to do their own climate change deal
(06-25-2017, 04:44 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Climate change is a boon Doggle to steal tax money.

Persuasive.

Climate change also is a scientific process 97% of scientists agree on really happening. What is your thesis about them, I wonder. You think they all underwent a hard education to get a consuming and demanding job that doesn't pay too well. And they all do that just to be part of a big scam? They throw away everything they learned, every scientific ethics, to be part of that scheme? That doesn't make any sense. You don't have anything solid to support your claim. Just your guts.

Fact of the matter is, you are no expert whatsoever. As me, you don't even know about the science behind it. Yet you choose to believe it's a scam, despite all those who know better about it than you do that assure you otherwise. Because they actually did the observation, the math, the science. They use this evidence to argue their stance. You just use your ideology to reason yours (or don't reason it at all). But climate change, again, is not an ideological matter.

What politics makes out of it, that's something different. You're angry about taxes, ok. Doesn't mean climate change isn't real.

But I know I can't really abtain that you reconsider your opinion. It's a hoax. I just wonder, would you really bet the world on that. Because that's what the US right, unlike the whole rest of the world, actually seems to be wanting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Policy at the local level: Mayors to do their own climate change deal - hollodero - 06-25-2017, 06:01 PM