Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Spoke With a Christian Terrorist Threatening Atheists in Tennessee
The constant need for the uninformed to compare Christianity and Islam gets old. They're both fundamentally different with one having a higher propensity to violent ****** Guess which one?

The Bible is a vast book filled with contradictions. The Quran is much more streamlined and much more clear in its message. You can't find a clear and concise message in the Bible to kill non believers and to kill in the name of Christianity, but you can in Quran several times over. Both religions revere their prophets and seek to live by their example, and jesus and Muhammad lead lead vastly different lives. Muhammad wasn't some hippie who got nailed to a cross whilst his followers got prosecuted when they tried to speard his word. He, along with his followers,were conquering warlords. His life is comparable to conquerors like Alexander the Great and genghis khan. The problem with christians are that they fail to lead by Jesus' example, but tons of muslims do a halfway decent job of following Muhammads

Shit, in the Bible you can find a rationale to ignore all the bad parts through the example of Jesus and the New Testament. There's nothing like that in the Quran and Hadith. Nothing.

And I haven't even mentioned how each religion handles detractors. My family still loves me after coming out an atheist. If you're in a devout Muslim family? Good luck with that.

Christians seem to manage ridicule towards them just fine in the media. Now,
Google Charlie Hebdo and tell me what happend after they poked fun at Islam.

It's a ******** comparison at best. At worst, it's a red herring to deflect any criticism (valid or invalid) of Islam.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Spoke With a Christian Terrorist Threatening Atheists in Tennessee - THE Bigzoman - 06-25-2017, 06:05 PM