Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's Secret Struggle to Retaliate against Putin
(06-25-2017, 11:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Please show me at any point where Jesus was a coward and worried more for his own legacy over others around him or his followers.  

He also led his people to write the New Testament.

I don't think he led "his people" to write anything. Going by his own words, he expected the second coming in his lifetime. It's only after that prophecy failed that people began writing down his sayings.

By the way, according to the writings of his followers, the guy said he was the son of God and encouraged his followers to go tell everyone that--despite the very real risks from Romans and Jews. That was their last big job on earth. Why doesn't that qualify as "worry over his legacy"?

Even though his followers were ready to fight, Jesus let the Romans take him in the Garden of Gethsemane, where he was praying to get out of . Muhammad would have stood up to the Romans.  What kind of Alpha says "They who live by the sword shall die by the sword." Jesus had plenty of opportunities to take the fight to the Romans, but chose the Beta road. He even encouraged people to pay Roman taxes. Liberal Jesus was a long ways from the Tea Party, don't you think? The only time he went Alpha was on the money changers in the temple. Elizabeth Warren couldn't have done it better.  He wouldn't even defend himself against Pilate.

So no, Muhammad is definitely the Alpha here. Jesus may not even be a Beta. People who hate "weak" leaders and love "strong" ones need to rethink their role models, or their standards.  If we exclude the Gospel of Thomas, there is nothing in Jesus teachings or life which supports your Alpha-style leadership. Closest you come is his reaffirmation of the ten commandments.

Please show me where Muhammad was a coward and worried more for his own legacy over others around him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread