Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well My Countdown until Football Season Start Thread
(06-26-2017, 11:08 AM)grampahol Wrote: I ain't that old. I'll be 58 a week before training camp starts. I'm still about the same weight as I was at 25, still have most of my hair and can actually pass for 45 most days. 
It's the other stuff people can't see..bad knees, hip, etc.. The ticker stinks and I don't have any teeth that I can't put in a glass at night, but considering all the crap I've put myself through over the years, alcoholism, addiction, lost fights, smoking since I was a teenager and on and on I'm doing ok. I live with a great old gal in a nice big house on the lake in South Carolina and have a nice woodworking shop so even if the Bengals and Reds stink I'm ok.. I have zero vested interest in either club other than hoping they win. If they don't I'll piss and moan for a day then move on.. lol

Good stuff.  Hopefully, you are seeing a Cardiologist about the "ticker" as there are LOTS of things that can help with that.  I'm 48, so I am aspiring to be like you in 10 years where I only piss and moan for one day.  

ThumbsUp

Oh, and I didn't mean to imply you are as old as my father, if you took it that way.  I will likely become SHGrampaX in the next few years, as my oldest got married last summer.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Well My Countdown until Football Season Start Thread - SHRacerX - 06-26-2017, 01:34 PM