Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's Secret Struggle to Retaliate against Putin
(06-26-2017, 03:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: There are multiple places in the bible where we are told to pay our taxes.

https://www.gotquestions.org/taxes-Bible.html

Including Jesus.

But, again, you're an outlier so enjoy.  This has nothing to do with Russia and Trump.

And multiple places in the Bible where it says all things are God.  The fact that you don't know these interpretations shows you really didn't ever bother to look. Even superficially at why Jesus did all of this simply to say yes. Do you think Jesus would actually advocate that paying tax to a brutal dictator was morally or ethically required? Remember they aren't talking tax in general, but specific tax to Rome.

Edit:Oh and rest assured, I pay all my taxes. I'm not looking for an out, I just like to look at what the true meaning is, and Jesus never gave instruction one way or the other. He sidestepped a trap and showed them to be blasphemous idolators. (Were you even aware of that? Did you know what the inscription on the coin said?)
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread