Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama's Secret Struggle to Retaliate against Putin
Yes raised a Catholic. If asked I'll say I'm Catholic, but I'm not by any definition. I've just found a lot more that makes sense. I'll tell you one of the first books I read,and I don't even know if it's available anymore is The Gospel According to Jesus of Nazareth. It is purported to be Jesus telling His story from childhood on to a woman. The cool thing is you don't have to believe that or even believe in God if Jesus and His teachings interest you. He explains what He said and what He meant unlike anything you've heard of Jesus before. It's just a new look. (I don't recall this particular topic being there but it's been a while) Btw His missing years were indeeed in India. Walked the whole way with a caravan. He felt no pain during the torture and crucifixion. We are all the children of God just like Him. He's just further along. Ok ramble over.

I don't know what they would pay their tax with. I think it's highly unlikely that most of the people Jesus preached to saw these coins very often. I would think they would have coppers and bits of silver.

And I don't think Jesus is going to flatly say for the people to not pay their taxes and risk the consequences. My honest opinion is He's not really all that concerned with taxes or coins or even images except that he throws their own laws in their faces. His whole mission is about the individual. People throughout history will find themselves born into myriad situations they can't control, but there are eternal truths, and I can promise they aren't found in canon law. Jesus called it salvation, I'll call it realization. Ok I just hijacked the hijack. My apologies to everyone. Back to alpha/beta.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Obama's Secret Struggle to Retaliate against Putin - michaelsean - 06-26-2017, 07:25 PM