Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So Glad We Won't Be Worrying About Dalton
(06-27-2017, 08:41 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Dalton is probably one of, if not, the absolute best values at the QB position.  He is signed through 2021.  This article details how a LOT of teams are going to be in cap prison in the upcoming years.

I will be very interested to see what the Pats try to do with Garappollo.  They can't very well invest $40 million in the QB position, can they?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/06/22/looking-at-the-coming-waves-of-quarterback-deals/
Funny everytime I hear the term value, I think of a store where you buy a tool for dirt cheap knowing you are only going to use it once and then get rid of it. Not the case with Andy!!!

Honestly, I think the Raiders will regret the huge payday they just gave Carr in a few years. For some reason I just don't see him being the next upper echelon QB. Not sure what his salary will be every year, but how do they pay their other good players, they will have to retain them?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Glad We Won't Be Worrying About Dalton - sandwedge - 06-27-2017, 11:41 AM