Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRUMP WINS AGAIN: Feminist Says She’ll Go To Mexico For Birth Control If TC passes
(06-27-2017, 08:41 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Good question. That's what this entire health insurance debate should be about and after 8-9 years of bickering they still aren't any closer to figuring it out. Because what this debate has turned into is partisan politics to gain political control for their own benefit instead of actually solving the problem for our benefit.

I don't have a good answer.

If you regulate health insurance at the state level as you suggested before it is very doubtful you will be able to buy policies outside of Florida. This is an area I think everyone agrees needs to be reformed, but I haven't heard Republicans or Democrats address this topic since the health insurance debates began before Obamacare was passed.

Who does?

But, that's the nature of health insurance. You pay for it, but you hope you never need to use it.

I actually think both parties are pretty close on healthcare. Which makes it even funnier when they complain about one another. It's a shame really they close on this... I would love to see a conservative solution.

Messages In This Thread