Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John McEnroe..falls prey to radical gender politics
(06-28-2017, 12:02 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Only people who don't actually watch tennis are freaking out. Even Mother Jones defended McEnroe and suggested she'd be ranked 2000th.

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/2017/06/somebody-needs-to-defend-john-mcenroe-why-not-me/

That is not the point, the point is that McEnroe said a male was better than a female. It doesn't matter if it's true, we are not allowed to say a man can do something better than a female without someone being offended.

This whole thing will gain traction and people will argue over this until someone else says that a male is better than a female at something and the arguments will continue.

That is until a 29 year old woman beats a 55 year old man at tennis and the sexes will be equal again for a little while.

It's just stupid and we need to get back to women being women and men being men.

No, I'm not saying women should be barefoot and pregnant cleaning the house and watching the kids while the man goes off to work either. I'm saying women and men should be themselves and stop trying to be anything other than themselves.

Messages In This Thread
RE: John McEnroe..falls prey to radical gender politics - Nebuchadnezzar - 06-28-2017, 12:49 AM