Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andre Smith liking it at Guard
(06-27-2017, 05:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I suppose it's possible for an athlete to increase his body mass by 11% in half a year, and it to all be "good weight", but being a strength athlete myself, I have my doubts.  Though, a little body fat is good for a large athlete to carry.  Gives energy reserves as a game wears on.

Exactly.  I think a part of Lap's analysis was that Fisher lost so much weight during the season.  Must still have a high metabolism and had difficulty keeping the weight on down the stretch.  He did look thin during the end of the season when he was starting.  Maybe he thought they were going to make him a TE after his one big catch. Hilarious

This way, he has a cushion going in to camp.  Supposedly, he took very little time off after the season and wanted to get after his strength and conditioning for this season.  I like that he apparently gets pretty fired up during games.  Sometimes I think a part of what is missing in a passionate leader... Like when Adam Jones had to be separated from Geno (!) at the Colts playoff game.  I am not saying I want someone starting fights, but you couldn't doubt that guy's passion.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Andre Smith liking it at Guard - Stewy - 06-25-2017, 05:13 PM
RE: Andre Smith liking it at Guard - CJD - 06-25-2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Andre Smith liking it at Guard - 3wt - 06-26-2017, 02:07 PM
RE: Andre Smith liking it at Guard - SHRacerX - 06-28-2017, 09:17 AM