Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see what trump means by fake news now!
(06-28-2017, 06:57 PM)xxlt Wrote: I'm reminded of countless toddlers (and developmentally disabled persons) who think when they cover their own eyes that others in the room can no longer see them. It's cute at a certain age and/or in the right context. Coming from Our President, it is down right disturbing.

This is so true. Its just unbelievable what this guy has done/does. Some of the media calls him out on it and his followers and the rightwingnut party treats it as its ok, just a left wing conspiracy. Here is a person who had his picture placed on a magazine with flattering headlines then hung up in his business's . This is an action of a liar, cheat and fraud. (what Mit said).
This doesn't bother any of his follower's? They just shrug it off like no big deal?  A comment from one of his spin crew said that maybe some of his subordinates did this with out his knowledge. Are you serious?  This man is one sick puppy. I'm assuming the majority of people who voted for him because he promised to bring job back to this country and cut taxes.
Will they see that they have been coned when they get nothing and the top 1% get richer? Trump got close to 60 million votes I believe. Did all these people hate Obama care because it was taking money out of their pocket or just hate Obama, probably cause he was black? I repeat, Everything that turkey neck in my sig complained and whined about in 2009-10 about Obama care , he is doing now only worse. Its on video and its a fact. This doesn't bother anyone?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I see what trump means by fake news now! - ballsofsteel - 06-29-2017, 07:11 AM