Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I see what trump means by fake news now!
(06-28-2017, 12:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: So I was thinking about this fake Time cover.

I really wouldn't have a problem if it wasn't someone with the ego that Trump has.  If he was really hanging it next to real covers that's a big red flag that he was trying to pass it off.

It's also possible he had no idea if it was real given his lack of attention to details.

Otherwise it's just a silly thing.

You're right its a silly thing.  
Amid all the damning evidence of fake news we've deflected to psycho babbling.

Btw...did anyone have a problem with Obamas ego/narcissism?

Recall the claim this son of a Kenyan sheep herder made when he said his birth was the result of the civil rights protest known as the Selma March, when in fact he was born before the march took place.
Obama must hold the record for the most utterances of the word "I" or "me" whenever he speaks.
https://drhurd.com/2015/11/29/is-trump-a-narcissist-what-about-obama/

Lest we forget Hillary...she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary and like Edmond would someday scale a great mountain! We've come to learn that was a lie....
Also remember she was under sniper fire during a helicopter landing too.

The only difference between Trump and Obama is that Trump isn't trying to hide his big-headedness because he can't. He is brash and inarticulate, it's all there for everyone to see, and too bad if you don't like it.
Obama was deviant and shrewd at times, his display of narcissism was discreet, but yet so obvious to those not preoccupied by their fawning over that POS.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I see what trump means by fake news now! - Vlad - 06-29-2017, 09:25 AM