Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting article on Bengals on NFL.com
(06-28-2017, 03:30 PM)grampahol Wrote: It kills me how so many fans can come up with plays their teams OUGHT TO BE doing AS IF the rest of the league couldn't possibly have a counter to it.
The rest of the league also thinks about this stuff.
It's not exactly like we should win because the rest of the teams just sit around twiddling their thumbs all off season, but hey, it's fun to think that way even if it's just nonsense.. 
I can think of lots of reasons to not root for the Bengals and can't think of one to root for them and yet they're the only team I would even consider rooting for.  Nothing like good sound logic for finding a team to root for, eh? 

I know why.  Its because you find their helmets and color scheme to be the best in the NFL.  Hey, I understand!  How else can a kid from Iowa grow up in the 80's love a team from Ohio so much?  and stick with them through the 90's and all the playoff debacles of the Marvin era. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting article on Bengals on NFL.com - BengalHawk62 - 06-29-2017, 09:42 AM