Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals one of best "come from behind" teams since Dalton arrived
(06-24-2017, 07:34 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: It's all on Marvin the evidence is there before the Dalton era. Although i will say in defense of the PO losses only, outside of SD the team has been wrecked with bad luck and road games.

Here lets break it down again:
2005 - Palmer down (yeah but we still blew a 17-7 lead with a great backup QB...at home)
2009 - Cardiac cats "backed in" (we were at home and wasted a career game by Benson)
2011 -  Wasn't even suppose to be in Houston (we lost to TJ freaking Yates)
2012 - Growing pains in Houston (I guess? Young teams can win a wildcard game though. We should know that first hand)
2013 - YEah we should have had that one at home. (Ya think? Lol)
2014 - All of our playmakers are on the bench in Indy ffs (Indy was down to their 4th string RB...who burned us for 141 yards)
2015 - Andy's thumb didn't want to play anymore. Season goes down the drain in EPIC fashion. Also ref bias (Steelers were missing Bell AND DeAngelo + Ben for a stretch...Plus we were at home).

Under Marvin the team comes out strong and gets a  lead, takes it into halftime and then proceeds to shit it away until the final minutes of the fourth quarter. Most of the time. Or they just get blown out from the get go. It's usually either/or hence why i now own a defibrillator.

You'd think Marv would've lucked into one by now. It's kinda amazing that he's lost all 7...and that includes 4 games at PBS.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals one of best "come from behind" teams since Dalton arrived - Shake n Blake - 06-29-2017, 02:49 PM