Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legal help in the Dayton area
(06-07-2017, 04:43 PM)treee Wrote: Do you guys know of any Pro-Bono legal help in the Dayton area or at least someone who is willing to do payments? This in regards to family law, specifically adoption related. I really need some help here guys.

I had one candidate, who I thought might at least have some suggestions if he could not help, but alas he is now a municipal court judge. I am sure getting past a judge's secretary is like some Indiana Jones shit.

Since it is adoption related, I am going to somewhat reluctantly suggest you contact some churches in your area. While churches contain their fair share of busy bodies who will want to get in your business just to be in it and evil doers, they have their fair share of do gooders as well. You might stumble upon a church group who supports parents or prospective parents in such matters or a person who as part of his or her faith commitment would negotiate some reasonable terms to assist you.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Legal help in the Dayton area - treee - 06-07-2017, 04:43 PM
RE: Legal help in the Dayton area - treee - 06-12-2017, 09:11 AM
RE: Legal help in the Dayton area - treee - 06-14-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: Legal help in the Dayton area - xxlt - 06-30-2017, 01:28 PM