Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals one of best "come from behind" teams since Dalton arrived
(06-30-2017, 01:36 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....and our abandonment of BJGE before we were down more than 10, who historically played his best football against the Chargers.  He had 92 yards on them a few weeks prior out at Quaalcom.  You gotta admit too, that Dalton had a very untimely fumble.  The thing that gets me with a Mediocre Marv team in "bright light games", it always seems that one or two mistakes (a Palmer or Dalton INT, Hill's fumble, etc) leads to a team implosion.  The whole damn team goes full meltdown mode......smells of a coaching problem to me.  Think of all the INTs Brett Favre threw.  Did you see the Pack curled up in the fetal position with deer in the headlights looks on their faces?

Exactly. There's no doubt in my mind it's a coaching issue. We've seen it happen countless times since 2003. Christ, you can see the look on Marv's face whenever there's an unfortunate turnover, that's when his deer-in-the-headlights look (I think he looks more like he just pooped his pants and the smell is making him cringe but I digress) is most prevalent.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals one of best "come from behind" teams since Dalton arrived - Pat5775 - 06-30-2017, 01:52 PM