Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting article on Bengals on NFL.com
(06-30-2017, 08:26 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Don't apologize, as you probably have the correct definition and what I was referring to was just the huddle near the LOS that could have the ball snapped in about 3 seconds from and catch them with too many on the field.

The play I hated the most, and felt like the laughingstock of the league, was when Palmer would hard count and take a knee.  Sometimes, the defense would get back and the Bengals just gave up a down.  It made me want to vomit.  Not only would they throw away the free play bomb, but they would give one the opposite way!  It was like losing twice. 

I also thought the sugar huddle was when they were loosely huddled around the ball and boomer would check the defensive alignments. They play would be called based off that.

And that chicken take a knee shite drove me nuts to. What wasted opportunity. Aaron Rodgers takes s shot every time he gets that call. There were rumors also that Marvin didn't want Carson calling the timeouts, those were controlled from the sideline. I think Carson either didn't feel trusted by Marvin or didn't have confidence in Marvin and that was a big part in him wanting to leave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Interesting article on Bengals on NFL.com - BenZoo2 - 07-01-2017, 09:35 AM