Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump breaks tradition, doesn't recognize LGBT Pride Month
(07-04-2017, 11:54 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I had a co-worker who shared this sentiment and I asked him if he thought the fact that his facebook having a bunch of pictures of him kissing/marrying his wife and the two of them with their daughter was designed to rub his heterosexuality in people's faces.  We are a country where we love to wear our allegiances on our shirts and broadcast our lives and preferences for all to see.

Then again, lots of people aren't too comfortable with seeing two straight people show public signs of affection either.  Our culture is way outta whack when it comes to sexuality.  Perhaps we just view it as a giant marketing ploy, or something.

Nailed it! It isn't about who you love, it is about loving the products that the "invisible hand" is jerking you off and picking your pocket with!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump breaks tradition, doesn't recognize LGBT Pride Month - xxlt - 07-04-2017, 01:22 PM