Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've finally met a real life "Conspiracy" nut!
(07-03-2017, 11:02 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Several years ago, one of my ex's mom scorned my for watching the NFL. She said it was all fixed just like WWF. I giggled and considered her dead to me. However, the last 10yrs have had me pondering if she might have been onto something?

It's always possible that some one player or two, or a ref, or a even a coach, could be paid or coerced into throwing a game--especially a big money game like the SB. 

But that's a long ways from the WWF, in which the outcome of every series of matches is predetermined and follows a kind of script. Think of how many times the bad guy "almost" wins and the ref is always conveniently looking the other way when the bad guy does something wrong.  Good guys and bad guys all understand that EVERYONE's payday depends on this kind of show. A guy who decided to go off script would be the exception. Also, the wrestling isn't really real wrestling.  Think of how many times you see one guy turn his back on another.

Best not to socialize with people who don't like football.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've finally met a real life "Conspiracy" nut! - Dill - 07-04-2017, 01:35 PM