Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've finally met a real life "Conspiracy" nut!
(06-27-2017, 02:47 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: That's right, I've met my first "Conspiracy" nut. I never thought they existed and that those who like to argue different things were just being trolls or thought Conspiracies as a joke and did it only to get under people's skin. But, I did meet one and I just can't help myself from laughing.

This guy thinks the Moon Landing never happened.

This guy denies the holocaust, says it was all Hollywood. 

This guy thinks 9-11 was an inside job and that Bush planned it all.

This guy thinks Katy Perry is Jon Bonnet Ramsay.

This guy thinks Hilary Clinton is a robot.

That's all I heard from him and I can garentee there is more...there has to be. I hope I run in to himm again, it was hilarious. I don't know his politics though, most likely crazy nut job party.

The answer of this is very simple. The dude is lying to himself about something else. He has a identity problem so he's attracted by false news. 

This is the same thing as Trump who's a liar. 

Their position towards truth is just not good so they're stucked to be dealing with false things everywhere.

The external world is the image of your internal one.

What Susie says of Sally tells you more about Susie than about Sally.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've finally met a real life "Conspiracy" nut! - Arturo Bandini - 07-04-2017, 02:05 PM