Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
planned parenthood video #5 ... It's a matter of line items
(08-06-2015, 08:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, I heard that lione of BS before.  just last year Tennessee actually amended its State Constitution to allow stricter regulation of abortion clinics.  All the holier-then-though religious people were claiming it was just about maing abortions "safer" but then multiple sources were leaked showing them celebrating the fact that this would put an end to most abortion clinics operating in the state.

I can respect religious people who oppose abortion because they thin  it is wrong.  But I can't respect the ones who lie and play politics to get what they want.  That is all this is.  All you have to do is look at who is fighting the hardest to defund Planned Parenthood.  It is all the social conservative republicans who oppose abortion.

I live in Tennessee and I absolutely voted for that and I would love to see the end of abortion clinics.  I'm concerned about the rights of the person in the womb who has no rights.  Funny how that little child some of you say is not a person has vital organs that Planned Parenthood can sell.    
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: planned parenthood video #5 ... It's a matter of line items - BonnieBengal - 08-06-2015, 10:57 PM