Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Career QB passer rating of active QBs
(07-05-2017, 08:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If I am not mistaken, I think piggy had a QB rating of 21 in his first super bowl.  21.  

In the Super Bowl.  And they won.  21.  Funny, that only someone like me on a Bengal's Message Board would ever bring that up....because his team carried him and they won.  That makes him great?  Dalton's entire team failed in the post season, and a lot of it could be contributed to their coach as well.  

I'm going to love how once Dalton wins a Super Bowl this year that all this stupid re-hashing of playoff losses from 6 years ago just fades away.  Be the one to de-throne the pats once and for all.  The team that ends the dynasty.  

Excellent, excellent, excellent point.  This just reinforces what I have been saying for years.  Other teams don't ALWAYS fold when one guy has an off play, or even an off day.  When one thing doesn't go according to plan, this team folds like a cheap tent.  Now, we *could* say that all of the players we have had on our roster since 2002 were/are ALL choke artists, or we *could* say that our teams are ill prepared for adversity and are mentally weak.  

What would be the most logical assumption based on those criteria?  I wonder........ Hmm

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Career QB passer rating of active QBs - Wyche'sWarrior - 07-05-2017, 09:13 AM