Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Career QB passer rating of active QBs
(07-05-2017, 08:12 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: If I am not mistaken, I think piggy had a QB rating of 21 in his first super bowl.  21.  

In the Super Bowl.  And they won.  21.  Funny, that only someone like me on a Bengal's Message Board would ever bring that up....because his team carried him and they won.  That makes him great?  Dalton's entire team failed in the post season, and a lot of it could be contributed to their coach as well.  

I'm going to love how once Dalton wins a Super Bowl this year that all this stupid re-hashing of playoff losses from 6 years ago just fades away.  Be the one to de-throne the pats once and for all.  The team that ends the dynasty.  

Is that the year that Ben had games with post-season passer ratings of 148.7, 95.3, and 124.9 while throwing 7 TDs, 1 INT, and 680 yards leading up to the SB? I also believe that run included the game saving tackle that Ben made after a Bettis fumble. While his D allowed no fewer than 17 points per game. Yep, Ben sure was lucky his team carried him that Post Season. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Career QB passer rating of active QBs - bfine32 - 07-05-2017, 01:05 PM