Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted.
(07-05-2017, 01:58 PM)6andcounting Wrote: No one is going to be afraid to take credit for a Wrestlemania meme. No one wants to be doxed.  No one is going to lose their job over a Wrestlemania meme. It's the none stop calls, emails, faxes and illegal DoS attacks that will make a person unemployable. 

Well, if I recall correctly, there were some other things posted that may have caused issues with an employer. But aside from that he runs that risk with or without CNN, right? I mean, doxxing has occurred without the help of major media outlets plenty of times. I'm not going to sit here and say it is right for someone to be attacked over these things but I'm not going to vilify CNN for doing journalism. People have their names in the news all of the time and don't deal with these things, so it's not the fault of CNN or any other media outlet that would put the name out there. It's the fault of those doing the doxxing and swatting.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted. - Belsnickel - 07-05-2017, 02:06 PM