Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted.
(07-05-2017, 01:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I do know, and someone could be doxxed or swatted without CNN doing a damn thing. People get doxxed and swatted all the time for random stupid things. I've seen it happen from all sides of the spectrum. I don't want to see that sort of thing happening to anyone, but it's a risk you take when you get into those flame wars. This doesn't change my position.

If you are too chicken shit to sign your name to something you have said, then don't say it. Simple as that. If it has the potential to cost you your job then maybe you should rethink it. I hear stories all of the time about people losing their jobs or not being hired for things they say online, and I have no sympathy. If you say it, own up to it.

(07-05-2017, 01:54 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: This is like the south park episodes where the internet trolls are going to get exposed and they freak out.

Lol tough shit. Put on a kkk hood and go to a rally maybe noone will learn you true identity then.

(07-05-2017, 02:16 PM)GMDino Wrote: And as Matt has already said, but I will back up, he said plenty of other things.

I didn't even think I could copy some of them to this board when talking about it.

And as I said, and Matt said, if you can't sign your name to it...don't say it.

While I understand the point you three are trying to make let me put it in personal terms.  Please post your full legal name and residential address right now in this thread.  If you stand by everything you've posted here that shouldn't be a problem right?

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-05-2017, 06:46 PM