Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted.
(07-05-2017, 07:33 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The people who ran in to Chris Hansen on to catch a predator preferred anonymity as well. 

Im not pretending anything. I used to talk politics and religion on FB. Aside from the high school like drama queen stuff people getting butthurt and friendships strained was the other reason i gave up on it.

Yes, you engaged in a conscious choice to abandon anonymity in so doing.  You're still not addressing my point though.  Would you post your full legal name and residential address in this thread?

Quote:A reporter reporting something that makes someone look bad is not new. 

Nor was anyone suggesting otherwise.

Quote:Funny this is the top story on Faux. Andd CNN didnt even say the guys name. But the president routinely uses names and attacks people.

Again, you're dodging the question and engaging in whataboutery.  If something is wrong then it's wrong, who else is doing it is not a valid defense.

Quote: Trumpets preach suck it up snowflake and love their hidden camera got ya tapes... But omg!!!! you might say a name of someone who didnt want to be named... Worst thing ever

I have to think this point isn't aimed at me despite it being in response to my post as I haven't engaged in any of the behavior you just described.  In addition to the question I have now asked several times I would ask another, why did CNN feel it necessary to track down the guy who created this gif?  What purpose would it serve?  How would the person's identity even be newsworthy?  If it is newsworthy why did they not publish the name, altruism?  Why are they now holding revealing the person's name over his head?  Trump's excesses do not excuse poor behavior by anyone else.  You ask others for consistency, is it not right to demand it of yourself?

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-05-2017, 08:47 PM