Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted.
(07-05-2017, 08:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yes, you engaged in a conscious choice to abandon anonymity in so doing.  You're still not addressing my point though.  Would you post your full legal name and residential address in this thread?

Nor was anyone suggesting otherwise.

Again, you're dodging the question and engaging in whataboutery.  If something is wrong then it's wrong, who else is doing it is not a valid defense.

I have to think this point isn't aimed at me despite it being in response to my post as I haven't engaged in any of the behavior you just described.  In addition to the question I have now asked several times I would ask another, why did CNN feel it necessary to track down the guy who created this gif?  What purpose would it serve?  How would the person's identity even be newsworthy?  If it is newsworthy why did they not publish the name, altruism?  Why are they now holding revealing the person's name over his head?  Trump's excesses do not excuse poor behavior by anyone else.  You ask others for consistency, is it not right to demand it of yourself?

Funny.

I answered your question. For your amusement? No. If the president makes something i said national news. Yes i would put my name on it.

The president shared this guys message with the world. reporters thought people would be interested in whose message the president was spreading. So they did what reporters do and investigated. When reached for comment he asked for the blurred face and changed voice treatment and offered to apologize. Last i saw they obliged.

Now quit playing like i didnt answer your question. And start asking yourself why you march to the beat of the drum of right wing media.

This is the biggest national panty bunch ive ever seen over a name that wasnt released

Have you ever watched the news and they report a story the may not be beneficial to the subject of the story? Or maybe im living in a dream world and this is the first time someone who did something was connected to their activities?

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted. - NATI BENGALS - 07-05-2017, 09:50 PM