Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted.
(07-05-2017, 11:19 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How about for the reasons Benson already stated, that it is dangerous to do so?

As long as you didn't ask for it.

Being a messenger for!?!?  He tweeted a gif.  The intent behind the tweet and the gif, is patently obvious, that Trump "owns" CNN.  The idea that this gif promoted violence against journalists is inane in the extreme, it's a goofy gif and that's the extent of it.  Now, in that same vein, alleging the promotion of violence, where is CNN's outrage over Maxine Waters saying she is going to "Take his ass apart" referring to Ben Carson.  Do I think that's an incitement to violence?  No, I do not, but's a hell of a lot closer to it than a frigging WWE gif.

Except this guy has absolutely zero ties to the POTUS, he's just an internet dude who made a gif poking fun at CNN.  The fact that you don't see the implication of CNN going after him like they did, in the name of reporting the news (miss me with the BS on that one) as a warning to other would be satirists is rather telling.

Let this sink in, a global news network expended considerable time and energy to expose a guy who made a WWE gif.  If it wasn't so insanely depressing it would be farcical to the point of absurdity.

A news network followed up on the guy who used their trademarked symbol in a video that was spread by the president and became a national story. Is it really that shocking a news network looked in to it?

I wonder if Trump ever went after anyone that used or slandered his name? 

Funny funny stuff

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted. - NATI BENGALS - 07-05-2017, 11:51 PM