Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Career QB passer rating of active QBs
(07-05-2017, 12:54 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not a small sample, just the criteria used by the site to rank. If we were to consider small sample sizes then the likes of Dak and Marriota would be ahead of Andy. 

I don't understand why bringing in the same criteria and the same site that the OP used gets classified as Andy Bashing. Is it because he did poorly? 

How has Mariota done in the playoffs? How about Winston or Carr? My point was simple, AD played 20 times more regular season games (big sample) than playoff games (small sample). How do you rank guys ahead of AD who have a far less sample (regular season) and never were good enough to get the opportunity to play in a playoff game?

I just find it interesting you bash AD for leading his team to the playoffs of a team coming off a 4-12 season and picked to be one of the worst teams in the NFL. He started as a rookie, no camp due to strike and then led his team over and over to the playoffs.

I have always respected your opinion, but it just seems to me you have a negative bias towards AD and refuse to listen to other's opinion. No doubt AD has had some very bad playoff games, but he also got them there starting as a rookie when many are on the bench or not good enough to get them there.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Career QB passer rating of active QBs - Luvnit2 - 07-06-2017, 08:36 AM