Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump breaks tradition, doesn't recognize LGBT Pride Month
(07-06-2017, 12:02 PM)GMDino Wrote: Mellow

I want to be clear: You don't want your family to see anything gay in public. Your wife believes they should be arrested and there is something wrong with them. But you do NOT insulate your children from seeing it. What do you tell them then if not that it was wrong and there is something wrong with them?

I'm asking seriously.

I have taught my children that it's none of their business how two adults live their lives. If they see something in public they do not like or they think is "wrong" it's best to just let it go unless it is hurting someone else. Be accepting and live your life to the fullest. Treat others as you would want treated and don't pass judgement on others whether they express themselves in public or not.

As a result they have gay friends, straight friends, immigrant friends, divorced, married, single, black, asian, puerto rican, etc....

What do you say? I'm curious.

We have young children. There is no need to explain all this crazy stuff.

They have all kinds of friends not really sure why you go off mentioning races and immigration status.

If we come across a some crazy stuff we just move along to something else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump breaks tradition, doesn't recognize LGBT Pride Month - StLucieBengal - 07-06-2017, 12:49 PM