Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
According to yahoo, Bengals tied with Giants for 18th best QB options in the NFL
(07-06-2017, 12:17 PM)Wyche Wrote: I was at that game.....it sure was cold, and I was warming up with some adult elixirs, but I don't recall a frozen field either.  To be fair, I DID fall up an escalator that evening after the game..... LOL 

Just look at that killer D.....lol.  Cedric Benson played his heart out that night, too bad not many others did.

Benson showed up to play that game, it's just a shame the entire rest of the team (basically speaking) phoned it in.

And it's a recurring theme under ML. With just a handful of exceptions, playoffs excluded off course.

Oh and for the record I don't have a problem with bfine either. I even agree with him on some stuff, I don't agree with him on ML and AD is all.

And even more for the record I don't think AD is the greatest thing since sliced bread either. But I do feel he's more than capable of winning under the right leadership/team/coaching. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: According to yahoo, Bengals tied with Giants for 18th best QB options in the NFL - bengalfan74 - 07-06-2017, 12:58 PM