Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why we need Trump and Putin to get along
(07-07-2017, 02:36 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Please keep responses brief and to the point.   I do not need a multi paragraph response where you spend 80% complaining about trump.

I want to work with Russia where we can work together.   If we can be friendly and work with the Muslims we can certainly work with Russia.    

As far as then "hacking" .... it's obvious that's just part of espionage.   I am quite certain we meddle in others elections.    Obama meddled in Israel and tapped the phones of Merkel.

I don't like thinking and writing in soundbites. I urge you to give that up too.
So no, I'll continue to pose and answer questions with what I deem the requisite order and support.

"The Muslims" are not a country. And no Muslim country has cyber-attacked us. THAT is why we can work with "the Muslims."

Obama stood up to Putin. After calling Obama weak, you are ready for Trump to bend over for Putin because hacking is "just part of espionage" and "Obama meddled in Israel."   

Again, the problem of false equivalencies rears its ugly head--our CIA wiretapped Merkel, so we shrug when the Russians orchestrate a massive, multi-faceted attack on our election.  Just part of espionage.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why we need Trump and Putin to get along - Dill - 07-07-2017, 04:08 PM