Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump left without a hotel for G20
(07-07-2017, 11:44 PM)Dill Wrote: I think that last week, before Xi left for Europe, the National People's Congress passed a resolution to determine whether or not Podesta was responsible for the servers or that was "Fake News."  The Chinese ambassador to the US was tasked with this inquiry though, not Xi.  In Germany and France, the burning issue was whether or not Trump invited Mika and Joe to Mar a Lago or said "no" as he claims. Macron tweeted that Mika reminds him of that "low IQ pig Marine Le Pen."  Merkel's husband put out a tweet with a picture of Hillary and Angela, labled, respectively, "loser" and "winner." There has been a seachange in world politics since Trump was elected.  These guys will get around to trade, but first restaurants and golf.

And people said he wouldn't redefine "presidential" and "leadership!"

He's grrrrrrrrrreat!

Keep giving him chances!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump obsesses over Podesta at G20; Sets the stage for Russia to cont hacking - xxlt - 07-08-2017, 11:28 AM