Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted.
(07-08-2017, 07:54 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: Some words from a liberal journalist on this (paraphrasing): As someone in the fourth estate, we need to do everything we can to not be the news. CNN has played into the premise of the meme and continued to make themselves the story and that is not what we should be doing.

She also agreed that the whole "we reserve the right" line should not have been there, but also that she doesn't think Andrew (I think that is the reporter's name) wrote that line based upon the information she has.

Can't blame an editor every time something in one of your articles gets slammed.  I have yet to see anyone, and note I'm not accusing you of this, of explaining how the person who made a fuggin gif is newsworthy.    I don't give a crap about the unearthed posting history of the guy because it isn't relevant to the gif.  Also, claiming the gif incites violence against journalism is sniveling at level red.

Messages In This Thread
RE: CNN goes all in to blackmail Reddit user who made the gif Trump Tweeted. - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-08-2017, 03:31 PM