Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U.S. officials say Russian government hackers...
(07-10-2017, 03:20 PM)Dill Wrote: What would be the motivation of thousands of employees of these separate agencies, members of both parties, coordinating to "make it look like Russia did"?

On the other hand, what might be the motivation of one political coterie to constantly present "alternative facts" and sow doubts about US intel agencies.

Really don't want to feed into the conspiracy theory stuff, but I just wanted to point out that thousands of employees wouldn't have to coordinate.

If 2,000 people are involved in investigating a murder, and 1 of them plants a gun with fingerprints on it, all of a sudden those other 1,999 people have "evidence". They don't have to be in on any coordination if they truly believe it to be true.

***I'm not saying this is what happened*** I am just saying that by no means does every single person, or even the majority of people, need to be in on it in order to be perpetuating it.

To give a real world sports example, remember when Ryan Braun failed a drug test, but said it was a tainted sample and proclaimed his innocence to the world? His (at the time) buddy Aaron Rodgers backed him up because Braun told him the sample was tainted and he was innocent. Turns out he wasn't innocent and Rodgers was seriously pissed for being duped into being his public voice.

Or like "Hands Up Don't Shoot" was built upon 1 person lying, but before you know it hundreds of thousands of people were treating it as fact.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. officials say Russian government hackers... - TheLeonardLeap - 07-10-2017, 04:10 PM