Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why we should be skeptical of Germany and their role going forward
(07-11-2017, 10:59 AM)hollodero Wrote: It is.

But sure enough, if someone paints a picture about a Fourth Reich and equates the EU with the Soviet union, it's also fair to point out that this particular outsider's opinion isn't very well founded.

Out of keen interest, do you also think you need to be closer with Putin to fight the German threat?

Me?  I laughed when W melted in his big blue eyes years ago, and nothing has changed.  I have an inherent, some would say prejudicial, distrust of anything Russian, and especially anything that came out of the Soviet KGB.  

I don't understand the EU or how it works, but I do understand they aren't pissed because they don't rule the world.   Sure some EU countries may try to screw us or another in some way to their benefit, maybe even Germany, but that's normal for countries.  And you retaliate in kind and then people work things out.  

That's why I like this site. I'm not going to go all Bels on a European country, but someone will post something like this column, and then other people will point out where they believe it's wrong. I can read it all, and have a better understanding.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why we should be skeptical of Germany and their role going forward - michaelsean - 07-11-2017, 11:09 AM