Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why we should be skeptical of Germany and their role going forward
(07-11-2017, 11:09 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Me?

Yes, you! This board is my lens on America. If a reactionary paints Russia as an ally against the German threat, I'm not alarmed. If conservative like you (if I can paint you that way, I mean it in a positive way) would join this sentiment I would be uneasy. Your opinion as a reasonable ***** politicus is quite important to me.

(07-11-2017, 11:09 AM)michaelsean Wrote:  I laughed when W melted in his big blue eyes years ago, and nothing has changed.  I have an inherent, some would say prejudicial, distrust of anything Russian, and especially anything that came out of the Soviet KGB.  

I don't understand the EU or how it works, but I do understand they aren't pissed because they don't rule the world.   Sure some EU countries may try to screw us or another in some way to their benefit, maybe even Germany, but that's normal for countries.  And you retaliate in kind and then people work things out.  

That makes perfect sense.

I still can't quite wrap my head around someone claiming the US needs alliance from an autocrat, who doesn't believe in Western values, whose opponents all have mysterious accidents, who occupies other countries and backs Assad and tries to wreak havoc on western countries... to fight Germany, a country that shares US values like only few others. There is some crazy stuff coming out from the reactionary wing of the conservative movement.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why we should be skeptical of Germany and their role going forward - hollodero - 07-11-2017, 11:35 AM