Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why we should be skeptical of Germany and their role going forward
(07-11-2017, 02:05 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Please do some homework on the man.   You really have zero idea about the guy.

If you want to discuss his credentials then make a new thread.

You just got some "homework" on the man. That's what the links I gave you are about. And if I know he lies about his credentials then I do have an "idea" about the guy.

And his credentials concern his credibility, which is exactly what is at stake in this thread, because the article itself was unprofessional on two levels--substance and execution.  It is factually incorrect, slanted crazily in one direction, and disorganized the way bad student papers are disorganized.

This man is no "diplomat." He has no reputation as such. No professional political scientist would write a piece like the one you posted. As I said, he is simply adding ominous adjectives to ordinary facts about Germany, like the fact they have policy restricting nuclear power.

And I repeat--Germany has been a solid ally, spending blood and treasure in Afghanistan on our behalf. The German people, along with Japan, are the most anti war in the world. And it is a democracy.

Russia opposes the US on a number of international fronts. It is no longer a real democracy but a mafia state. It attacked our election process and wants to weaken NATO. In fact, Putin's foreign policy goals are those put forth in Malloch's essay--weaken the US and weaken NATO and the economically powerful democracy, Germany, the biggest European block to Russian expansion. Russia is not our friend just because they are not Muslim.

Your defense of Malloch is that somehow democratic Germany, the staunchest of allies, is set to become the 4th Reich while our biggest geopolitical foe is ready to help us cage Germany before it breaks out. 

PS What is the status of gay marriage in Russia?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why we should be skeptical of Germany and their role going forward - Dill - 07-11-2017, 11:44 AM