Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon Gruden on "Mike and Mike" this morning
(08-07-2015, 09:49 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I don't think you are close to an Andy hater so you do have good points and do analyze the whole situation.

Others simply refuse to even consider anything else, they are a small minority in the forum. Those are who I refer to when I say they lost all objectivity. I understand why they could feel that way as AD is very hard to trust, but even if the day comes I lose all trust in AD, I hope I still also look at everyone's performance versus just the QB.

As far as the others who have issues on offense in addition to AD in the playoffs, there are more who played worse than normal (regular season) than have played as well or better so why should that be ignored just because AD played poorly? I think it creates spirited debate and debate in this forum is what we do.

Honestly, I'm just glad that soon enough we can all start arguing about what's happening in the NFL currently instead of debating over what has happened over the last 4 years.

It feels like it's been an eternity since I've watched a live game, but we're almost there!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jon Gruden on "Mike and Mike" this morning - djs7685 - 08-07-2015, 09:53 AM