Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Ranked 7th Best Running Back Situation
(07-12-2017, 09:05 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: He kind of is though. Between the 20's he's been a disappointment for sure...but he does produce TDs at the goal line.

This isn't me endorsing him or anything, but he does have a knack for punching it in. Just as Mixon has a knack for punching other stuff.
Yes, but, and correct me if I'm wrong, I don' remember seeing any spectacular plays or him running over anyone Jerome Bettis style to score.  It always seemed to be more just one-yard running into the endzone untouched and unchallenged where he didn't even have to make any moves.  

Even his 74-yarder against the Browns wasn't real special because he just ran through the hole untouched.  His 40-yard run against them was a nice run, but still didn't make up for a season of mostly shitty runs.
(07-12-2017, 10:30 PM)Butchie Tiger Wrote: I just hope Marv gives Mixon a chance and doesn't just rely on Hill and Gio....

I think he might split the carries early between Mixon and Hill, but hopefully Mixon just starts dominating and Marvin has no choice but to give Mixon the bulk of the carries.

That's assuming that Hill isn't cut.  I'd love to see him cut and use his money to sign a center that hopefully comes available after final cuts.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Ranked 7th Best Running Back Situation - BFritz21 - 07-12-2017, 10:53 PM