Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember Way Back a Few Days Ago?
(07-15-2017, 03:53 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 1. Nobody is buying that.

2. Last I checked, Trump has made 0 threads on this board. Meanwhile you had made about 6 different threads on his impeachment that had to get combined together and now apparently a coup, GMD feverantly scans the entire internet for any anti-Trump article or meme he can find, and Balls just randomly puts up a thread of random Trump insults that may or may not be connected to any coherent train of thought. THAT is what is spawning too many Trump threads.

1. Thank you Leonard, for speaking for everyone. In the future, you should know that when you speak for everyone you don't speak for me.

2. I would like to respond to your second point, but found it incomprehensible. It sounds like perhaps you find the content in some sub forums objectionable. If that is the case, it might be helpful to talk to a moderator about it or visit other sub forums.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remember Way Back a Few Days Ago? - xxlt - 07-15-2017, 05:05 PM