Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denmark to fund African contraception.....
(07-16-2017, 12:29 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 1. No I didn't . I stayed on topic with my answer. Did you want me to go off topic?

My question directly related to your topic. Thus answering my question relating to contraception wouldn't have gotten you off the topic of contraception.

Quote:2. No it does not involve America. But you asked me about my daughters who are Americans.

But, you refused to answer my question about your daughters' education about contraception. So why discuss your daughters' nationality? Your daughters' nationality actually doesn't have anything to do with the topic of contraception whereas whether you will teach your daughters about contraception actually does deal with the topic of contraception.

Quote:3. So you are upset that I care about human rights outside of our border?

Someone voluntarily accepting or refusing free contraception provided by a third party isn't a human rights violation despite your misguided attempt to conflate this argument into one.

Quote:4 I am concerned when nations try and control the populations of other sovereign nations. That could be an act of war.

LOL

Providing free contraception an individual can voluntarily take or refuse of their own free will as part of family planning in accordance with modern medicine standards is not an "act of war," but rather a public health works similar to vaccination programs.

Quote:5. We will educate on these matters when age appropriate.

Oh, I see eugenics is alive and well since you will practice population control within your own family . . . to apply your logic to yourself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Denmark to fund African contraception..... - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 07-16-2017, 01:03 AM