Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Republicans do not want the country to know what is in their health care bill.
Good morning gentlemen. Can someone tell me or list the exact reason's that the Right think that Obama care is such a piece of garbage (as rush limbaugh want a be joe **** claim it is)?
The negatives according to the right, from the vague info they talk about is the following as I understand it.
1) Premiums will go up for a lot of people. For what people? People who just got health care through Obama care or people who had their own insurance?
2) The Govt. shouldn't "make" people do something they don't want.
This is all I can remember. I'm sure there are others.
Insurance for everyone in the richest country in the world is such a bad thing?
I get the impression that from the fact that the Republicans have been whining about Obama care for six years and yet when the ball was passed to them, they had the deers in the headlights look and not a clue of what to do. This indicates to me that the possible reason or reasons the Repubs were/all so against it was because a Democrat came out with it, a Demo. president, a black one at that plus it took money out of rich peoples pocket.
Trump has no idea about healthcare. This is all on the Repubs in congress.
Now the Repubs in congress want to rush some half ass piece of shit plan through that 85 % of the country don't want to make Trump look good.
They don't care about the people. They care about mid term elections and getting re elected.

What is else is so terrible about Obama care? Please enlighten me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Republicans do not want the country to know what is in their health care bill. - ballsofsteel - 07-16-2017, 08:29 AM