Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australian woman in Minnesota calls cops then is fatally shot by one of the officers
(07-17-2017, 01:03 PM)GMDino Wrote: Whole story is weird.  I didn't read where she was shot (her yard/home/the alley) but if she called about noises I'd think she wasn't out where they were investigating.

I agree though that those cameras need to be on if they have them.  For everyone's sake.

Yeah the story is pretty weird. The officer has been identified as Mohamed Noor (probably affiliated with ISIS (I'm kidding)) and he apparently shot over his partner while still sitting in the passenger seat of their cruiser. Wtf???? What police department is that taught in? 

Quote:http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/shooting-death-of-justine-damond-in-minneapolis-sparks-calls-for-federal-investigation/news-story/2d2486888c0c6d8fa1ca3d8f4bc7df91

• THE police officer who shot dead an Australian woman after she called 911 for help in America’s Midwest had little more than two years’ experience on the force.

Mohamed Noor, from the Minneapolis Police Department, was sitting in the passenger seat of a police car when he shot across his partner, killing 40-year-old Justine Ruszczyk Damond about 11.30pm Saturday local time, according to KSTP.

The bride-to-be was shot multiple times, sources told KSTP. A mobile phone reportedly found near her body raised the prospect police thought it was a gun. No weapons were found at the scene.

Noor and his unidentified partner, whose cameras were not turned on during the shooting, have been placed on paid administrative leave.

He also apperently has a pending federal complaint against him from another woman.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Australian woman in Minnesota calls cops thetally shot by one of the officers - Matt_Crimson - 07-17-2017, 04:24 PM