Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Australian woman in Minnesota calls cops then is fatally shot by one of the officers
(07-18-2017, 05:44 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: It didn't have to be his first thought. It wasn't his thought at all. Plus there was 2 police officers. They can't both give her CPR at the same time. She was shot once in the stomach, so death was not immediately apparent.

Yeah, don't get me wrong. From everything I heard, it sounds like the police officer is guilty. I was just saying, people don't always act rationally after taking a human life. Sorta related/unrelated... if you ever take a tour of a Civil War battlefield, they will talk about how they found muskets with like 6 sets of powder/balls jammed down the barrel, from where the person forgot to put a firing cap on, pulled the trigger (which did nothing), then proceeded to reload and not put the firing cap on yet again.

He seems guilty, but I am not going to point to what I highlighted in your previous post as evidence towards it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Australian woman in Minnesota calls cops then is fatally shot by one of the officers - TheLeonardLeap - 07-18-2017, 05:55 PM