Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cop caught planting drugs on his own body cam
(07-19-2017, 02:39 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote:  It's being alleged that a cop was caught on his own body cam planting drugs. The cop didn't know the camera saves 30 seconds of footage before the camera is actually activated for use.

Doesn't sound good. These types of things are what cause divide between the public and law enforcement. Assuming this is all true, do you now go back and review all this officers activity and arrests? It's pretty troubling.

(07-19-2017, 02:48 PM)Au165 Wrote: Well any defense attorney worth a shit probably is. The issue will be most used public defenders so there will need to be an effort by the DA to review all of those arrests now.

Somewhere around here I posted a story about a while bunch of people getting their convictions thrown out because of officers doing this.  And some of the people they set up were bad people, but it was still wrong to do.

I'll see if I can find it.

Edit:  That was easy!  Forgot it was the first post in the thread.  Smirk

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Bad-boys-bad-boys-watcha-gonna-do?pid=365817#pid365817
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cop caught planting drugs on his own body cam - GMDino - 07-19-2017, 03:33 PM