Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-07-2015, 05:13 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: If only the point at which it is a life made a difference in my position. The government should not be taking away any of the unalienable rights of a person not convicted of a crime. Period. And making abortion illegal does just that. The decision should be left up to those individuals directly involved, and not some elected official that is hundreds, maybe thousands of miles away that does not even know the name of the mother and will never see the child if it is born.

So who is standing for the life of that baby?

And women have a choice on whether to have children or not. They just want to have all the enjoyment without any of the consequences.

I have always thought a reasonable compromise would be to make abortion illegal but allow the morning after pill. That way of there is an accident then women can sort it out straight away.

I also think we need to do a better job with adoption services . Lots of people want to adopt . Loads of SSM people now wanting kids, so letting mothers interact with adoptive parents and finding a home for their baby would help women who do happen to get pregnant.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - StLucieBengal - 08-07-2015, 05:23 PM