Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-07-2015, 05:48 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: This is based on the ridiculous narrative that the decision is made flippantly by the pregnant woman without any thought given to the potential child inside of them. I'm sure there are some where that is the case, but the decision is an extremely difficult one for most women out there and making the claim that no consideration is being given to the embryo/fetus/whatever is as insulting as it is outrageous.

So do men. That's why they have condoms. The only difference is if a guy has a one night stand and gets a girl knocked up he doesn't have to deal with the consequences like the woman does.

Except for a lot of these situations it was a breakdown in another method that resulted in a pregnancy and is unknown until it is too late for the morning after pill. Plus the morning after pill is not 100% effective. Not all mishaps are known right away.

We do need to do a better job of adoption services in this country. Unfortunately, we have many children that have no one to adopt them. We need more parents willing to adopt the children we have. Hopefully, with SSM laws changing and adoption services changing as well, that will change. I just doubt it will be enough of an impact.

Well I always thought that if you didn't want kids then you would pop a morning after pill regardless.

Adoption services I think are the key. And letting mothers make some money off the adoption is something I wouldn't be against either. These are things that can have a positive impact. And show there are more options. I am tired of seeing people say they gotta go overseas to adopt.

As far as the men not dealing with consequences. Yes there are good men and bad men. Funny thing is that even if a women gets stuck with a child from a bad man. There will alwags be a good man to raise that child .

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - StLucieBengal - 08-07-2015, 06:01 PM