Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREAT NEWS: Trump is cutting 16 regulations to every new one.
(07-22-2017, 10:58 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Disagree. The federal gov should set rules to ensure sustainable ocean fishing. I am unware of how state borders look extended out into the ocean. The ocean doesnt belong to any particular state.

Those were just me nitpicking. Im sure in that 800 plus regs removed there is something i would agree with.

(07-22-2017, 11:09 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Some people don't care about the health of the oceans even though they are the lifeblood of the earth. They say they care about family, but only so much as it pertains to their life, not to the livelihood of generations to come. Either that or they are severely under educated and latch on to talking points even though they go against their own self interests. Probably a combination of the two.

#INCAPABLEOFCOMPLEXTHOUGHT

States are more than capable to regulate fishing and pollution in their waters. I would rather florida people deciding what happens or doesn't happen to our waters since it's so vital to our tourism.

I do not believe the environment is in any trouble . For every positive thing we do china does 1000 horrible things .

Messages In This Thread
RE: GREAT NEWS: Trump is cutting 16 regulations to every new one. - StLucieBengal - 07-22-2017, 11:15 PM