Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two people try to 'expose' Islam by sneaking into mosques. It backfired, badly
(07-23-2017, 11:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: I could tell lots of anecdotal stories about people who went to the RC church I grew up in.  People arrested for rape, arson, child endangerment...O don't think there was a murderer though.  One guy who beat up and stole from a priest in a neighboring town.  One priest who (allegedly) had a son.

But none of that would mean the church itself was made up of bad/unreasonable people.

It means there were bad people that went to that church.

Lot's of good people too.

And in a town when Catholics were looked down on by some of the other demonstrations.

Although I don't remember anyone wanting to burn it down.

Look.... I really do not care what you believe when it comes to this mosque and it's people. I have dealt with these people on several transactions and on the one for the new location for the mosque. I know they are bad dudes because I deal with them.

I can't use most of my staff with them and when my gay employee works on their file I have to actually remind him to make sure he doesn't come off gay for his own safety.

The security company installing their system is ran by a woman who they refuse to speak to in a meeting. She wanted to walk away but one of her people convinced her to put in an enormously high bid. She can not come to the site.... that's crazy.

So please do not tell me that these people are great because you read where cair florida says they are so good. The fact of the matter is this area would be better off if this mosque was ran out of town.

You mentioned the mayor's office..... ofc they are going to speak well of them, they do not want to hurt tourism by telling the truth.

These people are nut jobs and endanger the community.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two people try to 'expose' Islam by sneaking into mosques. It backfired, badly - StLucieBengal - 07-24-2017, 12:27 AM